Welcome to MyTV.blog! Thank you for using our platform and entrusting your website to us.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refuse from using this Website.
1. Using MyTV.blog and Personal Information
To use the Services provided by MyTV.blog, you will be asked to create a user account (hereinafter referred to as "Account"). By signing up for MyTV.blog, you express your consent to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for your Account. This information may be used for contacting you and for informing you of the latest updates and news MyTV.blog.
1.2. Personal Information
Please make sure that any personal information stored in your Account is safe from unauthorized use. Don't provide Third Parties with information related to access to your Account, such as login and password. If you notice or suspect any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your Account or password, please notify us immediately. You are responsible for any activity on your Account on https://MyTV.blog. Thus, we are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in relation to your Account.
Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to use MyTV.blog. Children from 13 to 18 years old are not permitted to use the Website unless they have received permission from a parent or legal guardian.
2.1. Users' Intellectual Property
Subject to the Agreement between MyTV.blog and You, you shall own all the content uploaded or created by you, including but not limited to any texts, photos, images, music, videos, etc. unless the content is the property of Third Parties or has been uploaded from any publicly available sources.
2.2. Third-Party Intellectual Property
You may use Third Party content, including but not limited to images, videos, fonts and audio, on your website only after getting official permission or license from the content owner. Unless manifestly permitted by the author or content owner, copying, storage, reuse, redistribution, publication or any other form of abuse of copyrightable materials on your Website shall be prohibited. If you fail to abide by the above regulations, MyTV.blog reserves the right to suspend your Website for further investigation.
2.3. Content Guidelines
The following types of content are prohibited for publishing on MyTV.blog:
• Adult: pornography, use of pictures, videos and other forms of media files containing nudity in a sexual context and/or exposed genitalia;
• Copyrighted Content: any content protected under Intellectual Property laws that you do not own the rights to;
• Black-Hat SEO/Spam Content: any content that aims to gain search engine rankings, likes or provide irrelevant advertisements;
• Illegal Content: any sort of content that may infringe upon current legislation of the United States or other countries;
• Phishing: any sort of content that may induce users to provide their personal data for inappropriate use that may be harmful to them or illegal;
• Scams: dubious schemes (e.g. financial pyramids) that promise getting-rich-quick;
• Harmful Content: any content that may be harmful to health of its users, for example, the one causing seizures;
• Illegal Products Promotion: content referring to promotion or advertising of products that are prohibited for sale or restricted under current legislation, including weapons, drugs, counterfeit goods, stolen items and items that violate privacy rights or may be considered offensive.
MyTV.blog reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account involved in posting the above-mentioned types of content.
2.4. MyTV.blog COMPANY Intellectual Property
MyTV.blog and its Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights of MyTV.blog. Thus, any content provided by MyTV.blog is protected by Intellectual property laws, unless it has been uploaded by Users or Third Parties.
Unless manifestly permitted by MyTV.blog, third-party authors, users, or intellectual property laws, copying, storage, reuse, redistribution, publication or any other form of abuse of copyrightable materials shall be prohibited without referring to initial source.
4. Service Fees
4.1. Purchases and Payments
All Users may have access to MyTV.blog for free with the Free registration. Fees for MyTV.blog Services are firm and do not contain any hidden fees. If your bank account or account in the payment system of your choice has been debited with the amount higher than the fee listed on the Website, the difference might be the result of transaction fees or other fees required by your bank or payment system. You hereby agree that MyTV.blog isn't in any way responsible or liable for additional fees arising from the use of bank or payment systems services. Thus, in case of any deficiencies in the payment amount, please contact your bank or payment system.
Once your payment is confirmed, you will get a payment confirmation stating the amount due as well as all the details of your purchase. A formal invoice form may be issued only on demand.
Apart from that, you may be sent any kind of payment confirmation by your bank or payment system. All the prices for Paid Services are listed in U.S. Dollars unless stated otherwise.
All fees listed at MyTV.blog don't include any applicable federal, national, local or other taxes. All applicable taxes will be added to the fees for requested Services and will be indicated in the invoice you are to receive upon confirmation of payment for a certain Paid Service.
4.3. Pro Subscription Auto-Renewals
To provide you with uninterrupted and flawless experience with the Paid Account, we use automatic renewals of subscription for our Services. Thus, you will be charged the applicable Fee for our Services for a renewal period equal to the original subscription period for such Services through the same payment method you have used in making the original payment.
For example, if your original subscription period is one month, each renewal period will be equal to one month. If you don't cancel the subscription for MyTV.blog Services, MyTV.blog will automatically renew the subscription and charge all the next applicable Fees when the period of a previous subscription ends.
4.4. Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with the quality of MyTV.blog paid services for any reason, you may claim your money back within fourteen (14) days since the day of your purchase.
If MyTV.blog has bought a domain name for you as part of the subscription plan and you claim a refund, MyTV.blog reserves the right to deduct the domain price from the refund amount. You may also request to keep a domain name that MyTV.blog has bought for you, on demand. Please state your intention to keep such a domain name while asking for a refund.
This provision does not apply to the following cases:
• if you've failed to comply with our Content Guidelines, referred to in paragraph 2.1 above, or have been accused of breaking any laws with your content;
• if you have purchased Third Party Services subject solely to Third-Party Terms and Conditions, which waive MyTV.blog of any obligations or liabilities.
4.5. Fees Change
MyTV.blog fees may be changed at any time. In case of any Fee changes, you will be notified thereof in advance. New fees will be applicable only to future payments. If you don't agree to a Fee Change, you may cancel the subscription for a Paid Service at least 24 hours before the next payment date.
If at any time upon purchasing a Paid Service you contact your bank or credit card company asking to decline, chargeback or otherwise reverse the payment due to MyTV.blog, this will be considered a breach of your obligations, resulting in disabling or terminating your Account. Any data stored in such Account may be removed permanently.
If a chargeback has been performed by mistake, please contact us.
4.7. Fees for Third Party Services
Third Party Services purchased on https://MyTV.blog are subject to third-party refund and cancellation policies. The applicable policies can be accessed during the purchase process through the link to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase. We recommend you read them prior to completing the purchase, as we don't guarantee refunds for Third Party Services.
5. Cancellation Policy
5.1. Cancellation by User
You may delete your Account or cancel the Paid Subscription at any time by contacting us. We will process your cancellation request and will terminate the Account within one (1) working day.
To avoid the next auto-renewal payment, we recommend disabling your Account at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current subscription period.
5.2. Cancellation by MyTV.blog
MyTV.blog has the right to suspend or terminate any Account or deny access to any of MyTV.blog Services at any time due to the User's failure to comply with our Content Guidelines, referred to in paragraph 2.1 above or when requested by the court or legal bodies in case of law infringement by the User.
If the User has failed to comply with the Content Guidelines, we'll notify them via contact options provided in the User Account.
The Account may be renewed if the problem having caused the suspension or termination has been resolved or if the prohibited content has been removed from the Account.
6. Third Party Services
MyTV.blog may provide you with a number of Third-Party Services, such as domain registrars, website building tools, applications, design services, and other services.
In terms of Third-Party Services, MyTV.blog acts solely as an intermediary and is not responsible or liable for Services provided by Third Parties. Thus, MyTV.blog will not in any way be involved in transaction, communication or any other interaction with Third Parties.
MyTV.blog may recommend using certain Third Party Services for better user experience and/or as a part of an extension of MyTV.blog Services. You hereby agree to use Third Party Services exclusively at your own risk. Any Services rendered in such a manner shall be subject to such legal terms as stipulated by Third-Party Terms and Conditions. We recommend reading them carefully before engaging in any activity with Third Parties.
7. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall MyTV.blog, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, resulting from:
- • any aspect of your use of the Website, whether the damages result from use or misuse of the Website, from failure to use the Website, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Website;
- • use of any Services or products obtained through or advertised in connection with the Website or any external links on the Website;
- • use of any information or advice obtained through or advertised in connection with the Website or any external links on the Website;
- • errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (e) events beyond the reasonable control of MyTV.blog. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the Laws of the Ukraine, and you hereby consent to the relevant courts being the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the MyTV.blog Website and/or Services.
In case of any disputes arising from the use of MyTV.blog and/or its Services, we will take any measures to resolve the dispute in an amicable manner. You hereby agree to try to resolve a dispute by first contacting us. We'll try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email, phone or other means of communication. Failing to resolve the dispute within thirty days of the receipt of your first notification outlining the problem, the case may be referred to the courts.
9. Changes and Updates
We may send you relevant notices using one of the following methods:
- • via the MyTV.blog Services, including a banner or pop-up, push notification within the MyTV.blog Website, Account or elsewhere;
- • by email, sent to the email address you provided us; and/or
- • by phone numbers provided in your Account;
- • by letters sent to physical addresses that you provided in your Account;
- • using any other ways of communication available in your Account.
MyTV.blog notice to you will be considered as received and operative within twenty-four (24) hours after it was sent or published by any of the above-mentioned ways unless the notice indicates otherwise.